The Bay Area is home to hospitals that are at the forefront of hematology/oncology research. BAPHON creates an environment in which nurses from all of these incredible hospitals can network, discuss and collaborate on issues we are facing.
Join us today and enjoy these benefits:
- Fun educational and social events that give you a chance to connect with Bay Area nurses treating similar patients and facing similar problems.
- Events include CEUs, dinner and wine at hip restaurants throughout San Francisco and Palo Alto.
- Talks are given by RNs, NPs and MDs from local hospitals. Topics are relevant to nursing practice and increase competence in caring for patients and improve knowledge about disease process, treatments and support for patients.
- Access to nursing resources and up to date evidence based research
- Opportunity to attend annual symposium
Together we can do so much for all of our patients and find ways to truly make an impact.